This calculator gives a complete payback analysis report on PacLights products, which includes energy savings, utility rebates, ROI and the breakeven period.
- Fill out all the relevant information about your project below, both existing and proposed PacLights fixture quantity and type
- The hours of operation has been defaulted to 4,000 hours. Nonetheless, override that field if you have an accurate hours of use (burn time)
- To enter a full project scope with multiple lines of fixtures, click the green “+” on the top right of the calculator. The arrows allow you to toggle between product lines
- Enter the zip code where the project will be installed and the utility company you will be applying for the rebate through. This will help improve accuracy of the energy savings calculation as the report will factor in the utility’s average commercial & industrial electricity rate (this $/kWh field can also be overridden)
- Download the full report at the bottom to include even more in your proposals. Specifically, pre and post energy usage in both kWh and dollars, kWh savings, cost difference with and without a rebate —accompanied by charts comparing both, PLUS the environmental impact!
DISCLAIMER:The listed products are DLC qualified. Please refer to the product pages and spec sheets for details. Not all versions of a product may be DLC qualified. Please check the DLC Qualified Products List at www.designlights.org/QPL to confirm which versions are qualified.All cost savings and other findings shown in the calculations are estimated results. These results are for general information purposes only and are provided without any warranty as to accuracy, completeness, reliability or otherwise. Results may be dependent on the quality of user provided data or data provided from publicly available sources, and actual circumstances may affect calculated results.